After the submission deadline, all abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. In the case of more submitted talks than the programme allows, some talks can be turned into the poster presentation by the Scientific Committee. All contributions will be sorted into the Scientific Symposia, in collaboration of the Scientific Committee and the symposia chairmen/chairwomen. Besides the previously submitted symposia, additional ad-hoc symposia can be established based on the topics of submitted contributions. Therefore, if your contribution does not fit into any existing symposium, select Open Topic.
The accepted abstracts will be published in the online Book of Abstracts publicly available in this website, to avoid unnecessary printing.
Abstract submission deadline
EXTENDED to Friday, 21 April 2023 (23:59 CEST)
Notification of the acceptance/rejection by
3–4 May 2023
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form.
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 250 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at e-mail address email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the e-mail address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Each conference participant can present a single contribution (talk or poster) only. Any participant can co-author multiple contributions presented by other colleagues.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by e-mail on 3–4 May 2023.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory. The deadline to presenting author's registration and payment of a registration fee is 31 May 2023 (and till 10 May 2023 with the reduced fee for presenting authors).
If the presenting author has not registered and has not completed the payment of the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the programme.